My most favorite contribution to parties and get-togethers! My mom used to make pickle wraps for when her-side-of-the-family would come over to our house at Christmas. If you’ve never had a pickle wrap, I feel very sorry for you. This dip is basically chopped up pickle wraps, and although it’s not quite as good as real pickle wraps, it is a great and tasty time-saving substitute that everyone seems to enjoy.
Pickle Wrap Dip
20 minutes prep time; Makes approx. 4 cups (20-30 servings)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. Buddig beef, chopped
- 16 oz. baby dill pickles, drained, diced
- 16 oz. Ritz crackers (or favorite brand)
- 8 oz. sour cream (optional; for smoother dip)
- Combine all prepared ingredients; MIX WELL
- Serve chilled or up-to room temperature, with crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.