Printable Minecraft Bookmarks

My son is Minecraft-crazy. He also reads every night before bed, but can rarely find a bookmark when he needs one (defaulting to Kleenex). He was super-psyched when I made him these Minecraft bookmarks!

Printable Minecraft Bookmarks | grungezombie.net

I made two different printing types to see which would work best, so I’m offering both styles as PDF downloads. Finished bookmarks measure about 4″ x 2.6″ for both styles.

The first type is a print-cut-fold option. I printed them on photo sticker paper (one of the best inventions EVER), cut them out, pre-folded them before removing the backing. It worked really well! The colors are bright, the bookmarks have a slightly glossy finish, and they’re just the right thickness. You could also use regular printer paper or cardstock and a glue stick or spray adhesive. (click the image below to download the PDF for this style)

Download: Minecraft-Bookmarks-fold.pdf

The other set is a print-flip-print option, which would work well for cardstock but is not recommended for regular printer paper due to ink bleed. Or you could just print the front-sides if you don’t care about the backs being blank. (click the image below to download the PDF for this style)

Download: Minecraft-Bookmarks.pdf

Characters were created using templates from pixelpapercraft.com and include: Steve, Creeper, Zombie, Pigman, Zombie Pigman, Enderman, Herobrine, and Lava Acid Creeper (which I think is just a fan concept and not actually in the game, but it looks really cool).

Printable Minecraft Bookmarks | grungezombie.net

Books featured in the photos are: The Pocket Scavenger, The Boys’ Book of Adventure, Odd and the Frost Giants, and The Halloween Tree — all are highly recommended!

Tagged , , , , ,

8 thoughts on “Printable Minecraft Bookmarks

1. C Cox says:

Thank you so much for sharing this idea! I am frantically trying to put together a Minecraft birthday party and am NOT tech savy but this was the easiest thing ever! Thanks again!

2. Kath greenwood says:

Can’t print saying password protected

3. Adel says:

I’ve tested both of them and they print just fine. You can only open them in a PDF reader (like Adobe Reader) to print; if you try to open them in any kind of editing program, it will require a password because editing has been restricted.

4. L says:

Thanks, You’re awesome!

5. R Crane says:

Thank you!! I just read the reviews here and printed this out on photo paper–looks great! will make bookmarks for my son’s birthday (once he helps me figure out which pages go together.) :) I don’t have the sticky type backing but will glue together front/backs if we do that option.

6. Megan says:

Thank you so much for sharing these. They turned out great. I printed onto paper, laminated them after folding and popped them in my kids minecraft party lolly bags. Awesome!

7. [...] printed out and laminated these Minecraft Character Bookmarks for loot bags. Source: Grunge Zombie’s Printable Minecraft Character Bookmarks I got 5 (4″x36″) thin balsas from Michael’s for Minecraft Swords. A very [...]

8. erma says:

Thank you for the free template! Just printed them & I laminated them & they are perfect!