Printable Minecraft Bookmarks

My son is Minecraft-crazy. He also reads every night before bed, but can rarely find a bookmark when he needs one (defaulting to Kleenex). He was super-psyched when I made him these Minecraft bookmarks!

Printable Minecraft Bookmarks | grungezombie.net

I made two different printing types to see which would work best, so I’m offering both styles as PDF downloads. Finished bookmarks measure about 4″ x 2.6″ for both styles.

The first type is a print-cut-fold option. I printed them on photo sticker paper (one of the best inventions EVER), cut them out, pre-folded them before removing the backing. It worked really well! The colors are bright, the bookmarks have a slightly glossy finish, and they’re just the right thickness. You could also use regular printer paper or cardstock and a glue stick or spray adhesive. (click the image below to download the PDF for this style)

Download: Minecraft-Bookmarks-fold.pdf

The other set is a print-flip-print option, which would work well for cardstock but is not recommended for regular printer paper due to ink bleed. Or you could just print the front-sides if you don’t care about the backs being blank. (click the image below to download the PDF for this style)

Download: Minecraft-Bookmarks.pdf

Characters were created using templates from pixelpapercraft.com and include: Steve, Creeper, Zombie, Pigman, Zombie Pigman, Enderman, Herobrine, and Lava Acid Creeper (which I think is just a fan concept and not actually in the game, but it looks really cool).

Printable Minecraft Bookmarks | grungezombie.net

Books featured in the photos are: The Pocket Scavenger, The Boys’ Book of Adventure, Odd and the Frost Giants, and The Halloween Tree — all are highly recommended!

Tagged , , , , ,

21 thoughts on “Printable Minecraft Bookmarks

1. C Cox says:

Thank you so much for sharing this idea! I am frantically trying to put together a Minecraft birthday party and am NOT tech savy but this was the easiest thing ever! Thanks again!

2. Kath greenwood says:

Can’t print saying password protected

3. Adel says:

I’ve tested both of them and they print just fine. You can only open them in a PDF reader (like Adobe Reader) to print; if you try to open them in any kind of editing program, it will require a password because editing has been restricted.

4. L says:

Thanks, You’re awesome!

5. R Crane says:

Thank you!! I just read the reviews here and printed this out on photo paper–looks great! will make bookmarks for my son’s birthday (once he helps me figure out which pages go together.) :) I don’t have the sticky type backing but will glue together front/backs if we do that option.

6. Megan says:

Thank you so much for sharing these. They turned out great. I printed onto paper, laminated them after folding and popped them in my kids minecraft party lolly bags. Awesome!

7. [...] printed out and laminated these Minecraft Character Bookmarks for loot bags. Source: Grunge Zombie’s Printable Minecraft Character Bookmarks I got 5 (4″x36″) thin balsas from Michael’s for Minecraft Swords. A very [...]

8. erma says:

Thank you for the free template! Just printed them & I laminated them & they are perfect!

9. [...] candy like Angie did (see link above) but I also added a bookmark option because I thought that these bookmarks were so darn cool.  You know what?  The kids were just as excited (if not more so) about the [...]

10. K N says:

Just wanted to also chime in and say thanks for sharing this printable for free! My son’s having a Minecraft themed party and this is going in the goodie bags. Thanks SO much!

11. LF says:

Fantastic – big hit as party favors at my son’s 10th bday :) Thank you thank you!

12. Cathy says:

Love these!! Printed 2-sided and they look great! Thank you! :)

13. [...] I spent the evening before his birthday making treat bags for him to take to school, complete with Minecraft-themed bookmarks. While he was at school I spent the day wrapping his gifts and decorating the living room with [...]

14. [...] into an issue with that as only four kids could join at once. At the end of the program I gave out these bookmarks which I swear to god they thought were the coolest thing ever. In fact, I think you could run a [...]

15. Vanessa says:

Thanks so much for the free bookmark templates. These will be great in the party favour bags at my son’s 7th birthday party!

16. Someone says:

my brothers loved this

17. Chantal says:

Where do you buy those photo sticker paper? I’m going to have a Minecraft Birthday party for my son & I love your idea !!! I really want to make those!!! Thank you so much to share this to everyone !!!

18. [...] Magnets from Unskinny Boppy 7 – Minecraft Stuffed Creeper Doll from Instructables 8 – Printable Minecraft Bookmarks from Grunge Zombie 9 – Simple DIY Minecraft Tumbler from I Should be Mopping the Floor 10 [...]

19. Jacque says:

Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much! And thanks for making it available for a free printable.

20. jen says:

thank you so much. i printed the bookmarks and my boys were so excited!! they look amazing. perfect addition to the birthday boy’s party tomorrow!!
    xx

21. SR says:

Am I being dumb but I can’t figure out how these work. I have printed out on sticker paper but not sure how they go together. Is one sheet front and the other back? If so how do they fold and go together? Please can someone explain.